tiistai 16. syyskuuta 2014

70. Matrjoška / The first picture of my first series



Ever since I started photography I wanted to include my dreams into my pictures somehow, whether it was a whole theme or just the colours or the mood. Dreams have always been a huge part of my life, since I almost always remember them and I consider them being better amusement than watching TV.
This summer I started photographing my first series, moods and themes based on my dreams, and using things from my childhood in the pictures.
This first picture is a self-portrait I took at our old byre.
The little Matryoshka dolls I've had for all my life, I remember getting them from my grandma when I was very little. I think my grandpa had brought them from the soviet union to my mother and her twin sister.

I'm kind of anxious about starting to finally  publish these photos, because these are so much different from something I've done before, but hopefully you'll like these photos! I already have 3 sets photographed and now I'll just need to edit them. I will also publish other pics from the sets we've shot than just the pics belonging to the series.

So.. More to come! 

-Astrid


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti